During these unprecedented times, Love Stairlifts are doing everything we can to support and safeguard our customers, employees, partners and suppliers.
Our mission statement is just as important in these difficult times as ever.
At Love Stairlifts we want to help you enjoy the process of buying our stairlifts and services, as much as you enjoy the benefits of using them.
Because Love Stairlifts is a company supplying vital medical equipment our consultants and engineers are officially designated as ‘key workers’ and can continue operating during the crisis, with enhanced safeguarding precautions outlined by the ‘British Healthcare Trades Association’.
Our new safety protocols are designed to eliminate or minimise direct face to face contact and the risk of spreading coronavirus. These new procedures are:
- Pre-screening every appointment to make sure no one in the home has symptoms of coronavirus.
- Ensuring all Love Stairlifts employees visiting or working in our Stairlift Demonstration & Advice Centre have no coronavirus symptoms or any known contact with anyone who has. Any employee with symptoms or contact will be taken out of service immediately.
- Calling the customer 30 minutes prior to arrival at their home – you do not need to greet us at the door ON INSTALLATIONS.
- Avoiding any physical person to person contact, such as handshakes.
- Observing social distancing – staying at least two metres from you – although in most cases you will not even need to be in the same room whilst the work is done.
- Kindly requesting that you do not offer our employees any drinks.
- Thoroughly washing our hands and using hand sanitiser products before approaching the customer’s home.
- Using protective equipment such as disposable face masks and gloves whenever appropriate.
- Cleaning equipment and tools before and after each home visit.
- Wiping down all touch points – such as door handles, handrails, light switches and power sockets, before and after appointment.
In our showroom
- We regularly clean all the touch points and surfaces within our showroom especially our working demonstration equipment allowing safe testing, disposable gloves are available for use whilst testing.
- We now operate an appointment system allowing pre-booking a time slot which suits you and limits the showroom use to a one on one scenario. To book the showroom for a visit, please contact us.